Join our Legal Director, Charlotte Geesin and Guest Speaker Katy Hampton of Fair Pay Hub for this not-to-be-missed webinar.
Katy, who previously worked for HMRC will share her invaluable insight into the complex world of National Minimum Wage enforcement, giving SME businesses some top tips for staying on the right side of HMRC when it comes to the payment of the National Minimum Wage. During this complimentary, 45 minute session, Katy will cover the following:
- Which SME businesses are at risk of HMRC enforcement action
- How to ensure compliance when it comes to matters including: worker type; wage deductions for uniform, PPE and staff benefits and, working time
- The cost of the ‘Accidental Mistake’
- What HMRC will look for when identifying whether a business has been in breach of their obligations
- How you can ensure that your internal practices are the best that they can be when it comes to the matter of National Minimum Wage
Date 26th January 2022