In addition to unlimited HR & Employment Law support delivered mainly via telephone and email, Howarths also provide onsite HR support to your business.
This can include any HR related activity including:
- Carrying out a disciplinary hearing on your behalf
- Helping you roll out your contracts of employment and staff handbook
- Carrying out a full and proper investigation
- Communicating a redundancy situation
- Acting as a note taker in a grievance hearing.
These are just some of the ways our HR team can support you ‘on the ground’. In addition to what you might think of ‘reactive HR’, our team can also deliver many proactive HR services such as coaching managers on appraisals, developing an effective performance management process, team building and pay reviews.
Every member of our HR team is CIPD qualified and experienced in dealing with businesses. Click here to meet the team.
If you are lacking in confidence on how to handle a certain matter, have a particularly sensitive issue, or just want that ultimate peace of mind that it is done right, get in touch and we’ll make sure you have a qualified HR professional onsite, supporting your business.